Nothing compares to the stress that comes while moving your home. Trust me I have experienced it. We have to take the entire home, even the smallest item to the new place. Packing, transporting and settling is another issue. But above all, the time consumed is huge and taking time-out of the robotic lifestyle of UK is almost impossible.
Let’s chalk down the schedule through which you can go with the process smoothly. Just “PLAN AHEAD”!
8 Weeks Before Moving
· Start de-cluttering you home personally. Yes! it is a painful process, but you have to initiate it before the big day comes.
· Start collecting all boxes, bags and newspapers for packing purpose.
· Consult Home Removals in London and get different quotes. Check that they provide insurance over your assets.
6 Weeks Before Moving
· If you are currently living or moving in a rented place, make sure to give a notice to the respected landlord.
· If you are up for purchasing new furniture, order it beforehand to avoid any problem later.
· Take leaves from office just to make sure that everything goes well in your presence.
· Inform the friends and family about your moving plan. If you want some help get it beforehand.
4 Weeks Before Moving
· If you think there are beds and furniture that needs dismantling, do it so that on the big day professionals can take them easily.
· If you have any loft or garage, clear them all.
· Inform your current company of your new address.
2 Weeks Before Moving
· Get in touch with your estate agent and pay a visit to the new locality.
· Confirm a deal with the moving company.
· Pack, pack and pack, only essential should be left unpacked at the last.
A Day Before Moving
· Ensure all your packing is complete and you haven’t left with anything important. All boxes carrying items should be labeled according to the room they are packed from.
On the prescribed day, a team of House Removals in London will be at your place with state of the art equipment to get the job done smoothly, everything fully insured.